PUTNAM COUNTY, W.Va. (WCHS/WVAH) -- The U.S. Marshal Service Fugitive Task Force and the Putnam County Special Enforcement Unit arrested nine people Monday in a warrant sweep.
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office posted mugshots of the nine individuals on its Facebook page Tuesday morning.
Following is a list of those arrested and their charges:
* Brittney R. Goble of Hurricane, child neglect causing injury and possession of heroin.
* Brittany K. Herdman of Leon, possession with intent to deliver heroin.
* Holley Naomi Brown of Hurricane, possession with intent to deliver heroin.
* Andrew D. Lucas is charged with failure to appear.
* Shannon K. McCallister of Poca, identity theft.
* Michael A. James of Scott Depot, burglary, grand larceny and conspiracy.
* Denzil R. Grant II of Hurricane, possession with intent to deliver heroin, fraudulent schemes and conspiracy.
* Angie L. Hodge of Hurricane, conspiracy and shoplifting.
* Darrel F. Stover of Poca, grand larceny.